I LOVE this asparagus and honestly think I could drink the sauce. 🙂 It is SUPER easy to make and makes a great side to any dish! We love it alongside Asian Beef and Rice Bowls.
I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment/question/rating below!
For the Roasted Asparagus:
2 bunches of fresh asparagus (woody stems removed and cut diagonally in 2-3 inch pieces)
Olive oil or Coconut Oil
For the Sauce:
4 TB unsalted butter
3 cloves minced garlic
1 TB melted Coconut Oil
2 TB Soy Sauce
1. Pre-Heat oven to 375° and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Cut asparagus into 2-3 inch diagonal pieces and put on the cookie sheet. Drizzle a little olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat the asparagus. **You don’t need a lot of salt as the soy sauce will have salt**
3. In a small microwave-safe bowl with a paper towel over it, melt the butter and coconut oil in the microwave 15 seconds at a time. Stir.
4. Once melted, add the garlic and soy sauce and stir until incorporated and set to the side.
5. Cook the asparagus until fork-tender, about 15-20 minutes, or until the desired doneness.
6. Pull the asparagus out of the oven and toss with the butter-soy sauce and serve immediately.